Please bear with me for the first month or so, as I get everything formatted properly. My priority at the moment is to put all the tools in place to generate traffic and also track statistics. Soon enough, everything will be set up and I can begin to post loads of helpful content. Please subscribe, leave a comment, email me, or add yourself to my mailing list for the weekly newsletter.
Here is a brief idea of what is to come:
- Tricks I use every day that improve speed and reduce mistakes
- Lessons for every subject in Calculus I-III
- Example problems for every lesson
- Tips and How-To’s for studying and other helpful things
- A weekly newsletter outlining new posts and other resources
In the distant future you can expect videos for every lesson and an E-Book for each Calculus course.
These are my plans, and I will stick to them. The only change that you can expect is additional content not mentioned here. This is just the bare minimum of what I expect accomplish in the up and coming months. I wish for this blog to be a robust resource for every type of learner. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thank you and please come back soon!